Account and Subscriptions
You can update your billing and credit card information in three easy steps
- Login to your account
- Once you have logged in successfully, click on your name at the top right of the page and from the menu that appears, choose ‘Subscriptions’. When that page loads, scroll down to the “Your Payment Information” section, and, immediately below it, you’ll see the “Update Credit Card” section. There, you will be able to enter your new card information.
- Enter all of your new credit card information and click the “Update Your Credit Card Information Button.”
- If you are updating your card after your subscription has expired, please drop us a note at email@example.com to let us know and we can help get the account started again.
You can reset your password in three easy steps
- Click this link, then type in your email address, and click “Get a new password”
- You will be sent an email in the next couple of minutes
- If you don’t get the email, check your spam or junk folder.
- When you get the email, click on the link inside it
- After clicking the link, you will type in your new password
That’s it! If you still need assistance, please send us a support request
Advertising on FitsNews.com
Communicate with FitsNews
Got something you’d like to say in response to one of our articles? Or an issue you’d like to address proactively? We have an open microphone policy here at FITSNews!
Send a letter to the editor! Submit your letter to the editor (or guest column) via email here: firstname.lastname@example.org
PO Box 3642
Irmo, SC 29063
(803) 746-7116 (Fax)