This website doesn’t foam at the mouth like some “conservatives” when it comes to the issue of immigration reform. Why not? Because we know a wedge issue when we see one, people.
Plus, no matter what politicians of both parties in Washington, D.C. say they’re going to do, here’s what’s going to happen …
1) The 12 million people who are currently living in the United States illegally aren’t going anywhere. Ever. So get used to it. And get used to paying a lot of their bills.
2) One out of every five live births in America will continue to be an “anchor baby” – a.k.a. the child of an illegal immigrant who by virtue of being born on U.S. soil is a Citizen Americanus.
3) White people will continue NOT doing many of the manually intensive jobs illegal immigrants do – but won’t stop bitching about the fact there are so many “damn aliens.”
4) No one is going to build a wall or a fence on the U.S.-Mexican border or do anything of any substance to stem the flow of illegal immigrants.
5) Despite their declining clout, labor unions will shut down any effort to create a guest worker program for legal migrant employees.
6) The only people who will wind up being penalized in this process? American business owners … who have yet another
So … when you hear U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham (RINO-SC) and the rest of the “Gang of Eight” in Congress talk about “immigration reform,” you’ll know better.
They’re not reforming anything … they’re waving a white flag at a situation they lost control of decades ago.
Seriously … what the hell do you think a “pathway to citizenship” is? Beyond a glaringly obvious admission that America lacks the resources and political will to deport anybody.
The good news? At some point in the not-too-distant future we predict America will become so anti-competitive that all of us will be crashing the Canadian border.
Wait … maybe that’s not good news …