CONFERENCE CALL INFORMATION FOR LEGISLATORS:
Our office has arranged a conference call for members of the General Assembly to be held on Monday, October 29th at 10:00 a.m. with Chief Mark Keel, Director Jim Etter, and Inspector General Pat Maley. The purpose of the conference call is to give you the opportunity to receive information and ask questions about the cyber-attack at the Department of Revenue. There is a limited number of lines available. This call is only intended for you, members of the General Assembly, or a staff member calling in on your behalf.
Call Number: 1-800-670-1742 (No access code is needed).
1. Upon dialing the conference number, each participant will be asked his or her name and then be placed into the conference call.
2. Participants should plan to join the call 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the call.
3. Once the speakers have completed their statements, the call operator will provide instructions for the question and answer portion of the call.
4. All participants will be given the opportunity to ask questions.
5. Questions will be announced in the order that they are received.
6. For operator assistance at any time during the call, please press *0.
Editor’s Note: The above communication is a news release that does not necessarily reflect the editorial position of FITSNews.com. To submit your letter, news release, email blast, media advisory or issues statement for publication, click here).